Winter Training Program in IOT
Under the Winter Training Program MTAIND is offering Winter Training in IOT at Dehradun. You will be getting an opportunity to be a MTA Certified Professional.
IOT systems allow users to attain deeper automation, inspection, and incorporation within a system. It improves the reach of these areas and their precision. IOT use existing and emerging technology for sensing, networking, and robotics.IoT will encourage the technology transformation by generating the means for machines to liaisevarious types of information with one another. It is estimated that 50 to 100 billion things will be accessible by the year 2020.
IOT Key Features
The most important features of IOT include artificial intelligence, connectivity, sensors, active engagement, and small device use. A brief review of these features is given below −
- AI- IOT essentially makes virtually anything “smart”, meaning it enhances every aspect of life with the power of data collection, artificial intelligence algorithms, and networks. This can mean something as simple as enhancing your refrigerator and cabinets to detect when milk and your favorite cereal run low, and to then place an order with your preferred grocer.
- Connectivity-New enabling technologies for networking, and specifically IoT networking, mean networks are no longer exclusively tied to major providers. Networks can exist on a much smaller and cheaper scale while still being practical. IoT creates these small networks between its system devices.
- Sensors- IOT loses its distinction without sensors. They act as defining instruments which transform IOT from a standard passive network of devices into an active system capable of real-world integration.
- Active Engagement- Much of today's interaction with connected technology happens through passive engagement. IOT introduces a new paradigm for active content, product, or service engagement.
- Small Devices- Devices, as predicted, have become smaller, cheaper, and more powerful over time. IOT exploits purpose-built small devices to deliver its precision, scalability, and versatility.
About the Course -
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.A thing, in the Internet of Things, can be a person with a heart monitor implant, a farm animal with a biochip transponder, an automobile that has built-in sensors to alert the driver when tire pressure is low -- or any other natural or man-made object that can be assigned an IP address and provided with the ability to transfer data over a network.
Learning Objectives -
- Concepts and Definitions of The Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT standards
- IoT Architecture
- Major component of IoT
- IoT communication and networking protocols
- IoT services and applications
- Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things
- Semantic Web 3.0 Standard for M2M and IoT
- Challenges of adapting the concepts