Every product or service that is produced or created is to be promoted in order to announce its benefits / advantages to the end consumer. Without the right communication even the best of the product or service may remain uncertain completely. Similarly, even though an individual maybe highly proficient technically, but is unable to express his/her views and ideas, they would be worthless. To be able to effectively communicate the ideas/views the individual must have the right soft skills. Soft skills supplement the hard skills acquired by an individual which is necessary today.
Soft Skills as defined by Wikepeida.com is "Soft skills is a sociological term relating to a person's "EQ" (Emotional Intelligence Quotient), the collection of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that characterize relationships with other people. Keeping the above in mind students need to work on their soft skills to intensify their employability. Ensuring that every student is ready to move from college to career, we have designed special programs to cater to the students at the undergraduate level. The complete program is conducted in stages along with the regular classes of the students. The details of the program are given below:
1) English – Level 1 60 hours 1st year students
2) English – Level 2 60 hours 2nd year students
3) Personality Development and Communications 30 hours 3rd year students
4) Campus preparation 60 hours Final year students
Campus recruitment activity offers several advantages to both the companies as well as the job applicants. Some of the main advantages are given below:-
- • The companies will be benefited from getting wide choice of candidates to select for different job posts. Companies can select the right and talented candidate from a vast pool of young applicants within a limited time. On the other hand, students have the advantage of getting a good job according to their qualification level even before the completion of their academic course in college.
- • Campus recruitment helps in saving time and efforts of the companies. The entire campus recruitment process from a college is not a monotonous struggle. It prevents the occurrence of unusual expenditures related to recruitment process such as advertisement, initial screening, and final selection procedures etc. This in turn turns to be useful in reduced manpower effort and time as well.
- • An organization through an effective campus recruitment finds a golden opportunity to establish a link with the next batch of students. This in turn becomes a geart way to serve the future and long term recruitment needs of the company.
- • More number of quality candidates can be selected through this recruitment process.
- • The organization can built up more company loyalty through campus selection process. Fresh and talented graduates will work more closely with their first company. Hence, this in a way will increase the brand loyalty among different applicants.
60 hours-80 hours